Issa free ticket to Dreamville, Sis! We are keeping the ball rolling with our value-packed summer series that features, Podcast Queen, Ashley Leggs this week! Ashley is sharing:
- how she went from overwhelmed and overlooked corporate mule to successful entrepreneur
- the necessary tasks that need executing to accomplish your dreams
- the biggest challenge she’s faced while growing her world renowned brand, Slay Girl Slay
Check out the video interview below!
More About Ashley
Ashley Leggs is the Founder & CEO of Slay Girl Slay, a media company dedicated to motivating and inspiring women of color to be leaders in their community, fiercely go after what they deserve, and show up as their most unapologetic, most authentic selves. Known for being the best friend every woman should have from her powerful but genuine messages on her popular podcast, Ashley has attracted the likes of thousands of diverse women all over the world. She is boldly reshaping the narrative of women of color and making significant contributions to the advancement of women everywhere.
Keep Up With Ashley
Brand Instagram: @slaygrlslay, @slaygirlslaybookclub
Also available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts and Stitcher
If you want a chance for a shoutout on The Boujee Boss Up Podcast,
- If on Apple Podcasts, rate it (5 stars would be dope), leave a review, and take a screenshot (I recommend taking the screenshot before submitting the review, it takes a while before it shows up in Apple). If on any other platforms, take a screenshot of your subscription and type out a quick review
- Post the screenshot to your stories (or feed) and tag @khalasimmons on Instagram
I can’t wait to connect with you!
Keep Up With Me
LinkedIn: Khala Simmons