Issa summer series, Sis! We are kicking off our first ever summer series with photoshop Extraordinaire, Symone Seven! Symone is sharing the inside scoop about:
- her pivot from Photographer to Photoshop Content Creator
- her infamous Disney Princess Series that went viral last year
- how she’s maintained momentum and capitalized on all her media attention
Check out the video interview below!
More About Symone
Symone Seven is a self-portrait artist and content creator. She specializes in the impossible, creating out-of-this-world cosplay looks using Adobe Photoshop and a little Black Girl Magic. Inspired by the Renaissance, Symone recreates classic portraits to redefine modern beauty standards. Her viral works include the Monáe Lisa and her Disney Princess project, featured by Good Morning America, Business Insider and Essence Magazine – just to name a few. In all that Symone does, she hopes to inspire the next generation of girls to discover the healing power in telling their own stories.
Keep Up With Symone
If you want a chance for a shoutout on The Boujee Boss Up Podcast,
- If on Apple Podcasts, rate it (5 stars would be dope), leave a review, and take a screenshot (I recommend taking the screenshot before submitting the review, it takes a while before it shows up in Apple). If on any other platforms, take a screenshot of your subscription and type out a quick review
- Post the screenshot to your stories (or feed) and tag @khalasimmons on Instagram
I can’t wait to connect with you!
Keep Up With Me
LinkedIn: Khala Simmons