Still kicking it with the #MarchMediaMarathon, and today we’ve got Deja Monee on talking about:
- the difference between #PublicRelations and #Marketing
- the biggest lesson she’s learned since launching her own agency
- a good action step you recommend for women looking to break into the media industry
Check out the video interview below!
More About Deja
Deja is an award winning entrepreneur and communications strategist who helps industry disruptors get featured in the press to get in front of their target audience. She is Partner and Co-founder of Intel Media Group, where she has worked with brands such as the NAACP, Young Gets it Done, Lumina Foundation, UNCF, Benedict College, and Harvard University’s William Trotter Monroe Collaborative for Social Justice.
She earned a B.A. in Mass Media Arts from Clark Atlanta University & a M.A. in Professional Business Communication from La Salle University. When she’s not working with clients, mentoring PR professionals, or writing, you can catch her exploring NYC and searching for the perfect matte lipstick.
Keep Up With Deja
Also available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts and Stitcher
If you want a chance for a shoutout on The Boujee Boss Up Podcast,
- If on Apple Podcasts, rate it (5 stars would be dope), leave a review, and take a screenshot (I recommend taking the screenshot before submitting the review, it takes a while before it shows up in Apple). If on any other platforms, take a screenshot of your subscription and type out a quick review
- Post the screenshot to your stories (or feed) and tag @khalasimmons on Instagram
I can’t wait to connect with you!
Keep Up With Me