We’re keeping the #MarchMediaMarathon series going with PR Pro, Lexie Smith, where she shares:
- her top 3 do’s and don’ts when pitching the media
- her biggest pet peeves when it comes to people reaching out to you for guidance
- the inspiration behind her own podcast, Pitchin’ and Sippin’
Check out the video interview below!
More About Lexie
From winning Shark Tank brands to some of Inc. Magazine’s Fastest-Growing Companies in America, Lexie Smith, Founder of THEPRBAR inc., Co-Founder of Ready Set Coach, and Host of the Pitchin’ and Sippin’ Podcast, has helped countless companies and entrepreneurs gain accelerated success through the world of Public Relations. With more than 11 years of PR, Marketing, and Business Development experience, serving most recently as a VP of PR, Marketing & Biz Dev at a high 8-figure industry disruptor, Smith has been recognized as “Top 20 in their 20s”, “Brilliant PR Experts under 30”, “Top Female Entrepreneurs to Watch in 2020”, and “Trailblazer Women Leaders in 2021”. Her expertise has been featured in outlets such as Entrepreneur, Create & Cultivate, and NASDAQ, and her clients have landed top-tier coverage spanning from Forbes, Vogue and Oprah to Wired, Goop, Refinery29, and The LA Times, amongst many others.
In 2019, Lexie founded THEPRBAR inc. – an online coaching brand and platform that teaches entrepreneurs how to expand their influence, impact, and revenue through relationship-driven marketing and PR. Her podcast and second business venture – Ready Set Coach – soon followed in 2020.
Keep Up With Lexie
Weekly Community Round-Up with Free Resources: http://theprbarinc.com/newsworthy/
Podcast: https://theprbarinc.com/podcasts (On Apple & Spotify)
Also available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts and Stitcher
If you want a chance for a shoutout on The Boujee Boss Up Podcast,
- If on Apple Podcasts, rate it (5 stars would be dope), leave a review, and take a screenshot (I recommend taking the screenshot before submitting the review, it takes a while before it shows up in Apple). If on any other platforms, take a screenshot of your subscription and type out a quick review
- Post the screenshot to your stories (or feed) and tag @khalasimmons on Instagram
I can’t wait to connect with you!
Keep Up With Me