Issa therapy session, Sis! In today’s episode with my friend and Psychotherapist, Nadie Roberson, we talk:
- limiting beliefs that entrepreneurs face
- how mental struggles impact a leader’s vision
- how to balance nursing your mindset back to health while running a business
Get your tissues and your scalps ready! True tea is about to be served.
More about Nadie
Nadie Roberson is the owner of a boutique online counseling practice in Houston, Texas. She is a Licensed Psychotherapist who focuses on providing therapy and wellness experiences that help her clients go from feeling depleted, numb, and stuck to feeling capable, energized, and back in motion! Nadie helps her clients build their own happiness and create fulfilling lives by reconnecting with themselves emotionally, spiritually and sexually through holistic wellness.
Keep Up With Nadie
Tiny Steps checklist – connect.freedompsychotherapy.net
Also available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts and Stitcher
If you want a chance for a shoutout on The Boujee Boss Up Podcast,
- If on Apple Podcasts, rate it (5 stars would be dope), leave a review, and take a screenshot (I recommend taking the screenshot before submitting the review, it takes a while before it shows up in Apple). If on any other platforms, take a screenshot of your subscription and type out a quick review
- Post the screenshot to your stories (or feed) and tag @khalasimmons on Instagram
I can’t wait to connect with you!
Keep Up With Me
LinkedIn: Khala Simmons