It’s time to prioritize, focus and finish those goals, Sis! In today’s episode, Lexxus Betts and I discuss:
- common mistakes that people make when trying to optimize their productivity
- where should solopreneurs start when trying to reorganize their business
- whether solopreneurs can stay solopreneurs (no outsourcing) and optimize their productivity to fullest extent at the same time
Let’s get to work!
More about Lexxus
Lexxus Betts is the Founder and CEO of Reve Par Lanee, LLC. Lexxus is a native of Indianapolis and moved to North Carolina to study biomedical engineering at North Carolina A&T State University. In her corporate tenure, she has gained experience in Qualty Assurance, Quality Engineering, Risk Management, Design Control, Product Management and Project Management in the Medial Device Industry.
Reve Par LaNee originated by her passion of turning what society believes are impossible dreams into capable lifestyles. Lexxus currently resides in the Raleigh-Durham area with her furbaby, Benji. With her life’s mantra, “Relentless Pursuit of Perfection”, Lexxus looks forward to working with you and capturing those Dreams through Creativity and Engineering.
Keep Up with Lexxus
Business Instagram: @reveparlanee
If you want a chance for a shoutout on The Boujee Boss Up Podcast,
- If on Apple Podcasts, rate it (5 stars would be dope), leave a review, and take a screenshot (I recommend taking the screenshot before submitting the review, it takes a while before it shows up in Apple). If on any other platforms, take a screenshot of your subscription and type out a quick review
- Post the screenshot to your stories (or feed) and tag @khalasimmons on Instagram
I can’t wait to connect with you!
Keep Up With Me
LinkedIn: Khala Simmons