Still kicking for the #MarchMediaMarathon series with Content Creator, Tasha McCaskiel, where she shares:
- the inspiration behind her organization, Black Girls in Media
- how she became a Content Coordinator at HBO/HBOMax
- why she purposely juggles a 9-5 and entrepreneurship
It’s time to own your space, sis!
More About Tasha
Born in Charlotte, North Carolina; Tasha McCaskiel attended college at North Carolina A&T where she earned her bachelor’s degree in Journalism and Mass Communications with a concentration in Public Relations. With the desire to go into the entertainment business, Tasha relocated to NYC where she obtained her Master’s degree in Public Relations and Corporate Communication from New York University.
She is the founder of Black Girls in Media- a community for Black women in the media space that provides opportunities to network, share ideas and much more. Content creator for HBO, and owns her own clothing brand, ShopTashjMackk. Tasha considers herself to be the go-to person if you’re looking to further your career in the media industry or gain inspiration.
Keep Up With Tasha
BGIM IG: @blackgirlsinmedia
BGIM Website: www.blackgirlsinmediainc.com
Also available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts and Stitcher
If you want a chance for a shoutout on The Boujee Boss Up Podcast,
- If on Apple Podcasts, rate it (5 stars would be dope), leave a review, and take a screenshot (I recommend taking the screenshot before submitting the review, it takes a while before it shows up in Apple). If on any other platforms, take a screenshot of your subscription and type out a quick review
- Post the screenshot to your stories (or feed) and tag @khalasimmons on Instagram
I can’t wait to connect with you!
Keep Up With Me