It’s time for a change, Sis! In today’s episode, Sarah Luthy and I talk about:
- the key signs to look for that’ll let you know when it’s time to pivot
- the difference between pivoting and shiny object syndrome
- how big of a role external influences should play when considering big changes
This is such a value-packed conversation!
More about Sarah
Sarah Luthy is a business coach for women in the wedding and creative industries. Sarah built a six-figure wedding floral design business from her less-than-fancy garage that allowed her to quit her job, pay herself a full-time income and achieve a fully booked calendar serving her dream clients all while in her early 20s. Brand strategy, marketing, client experience and pricing for profit are some of the things that Sarah believes is crucial to build a profitable business. Along with running her wedding business, Sarah helps passionate heart-led women who have the dream to imperfectly pursue their purpose and build a business that gives them joy on the daily – through 1:1 coaching, resources and her Podcast, ‘The Imperfect Pursuit’.
Keep Up with Sarah
Podcast: The Imperfect Pursuit
Also available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts and Stitcher
If you want a chance for a shoutout on The Boujee Boss Up Podcast,
- If on Apple Podcasts, rate it (5 stars would be dope), leave a review, and take a screenshot (I recommend taking the screenshot before submitting the review, it takes a while before it shows up in Apple). If on any other platforms, take a screenshot of your subscription and type out a quick review
- Post the screenshot to your stories (or feed) and tag @khalasimmons on Instagram
I can’t wait to connect with you!
Keep Up With Me
LinkedIn: Khala Simmons