It’s time to get your coins together! In today’s episode with CPA, Kirsha Campbell, we discuss:
- the biggest financial mistakes to avoid as an entrepreneur
- when to hire a finance professional
- how to optimize tax season
- and so much more!
Get your invoices ready, Sis!
More About Kirsha
When business owners find their businesses in financial chaos and are serious to take the leap to say hello to cashflow and MORE, they reach out to Kirsha Campbell “The Cashflow Maven”. A CPA/CMA, Kirsha integrates all the moving parts in your business to set up the right foundation to be recession proof, operate with reduced risk, increase cashflow, set up effective systems and procedures and so much more. Kirsha helps business owners to say goodbye to overwhelm, stress and frustration about their businesses results and operation.
Kirsha values continuous improvement and is sought after for her attention to details, integrity and her passion to turn businesses around. Having spent years in the corporate world, she understands key strategies that need to be adhered to ensure businesses are successful and set up to be recession proof. She also understands the need for businesses to have customized strategies that fit their particular situation.
Keep Up with Kirsha
LinkedIn: Kirsha Campbell
If you want a chance to be featured on The Boujee Boss Up Podcast,
- If on Apple Podcasts, rate it (5 stars would be dope), leave a review, and take a screenshot (I recommend taking the screenshot before submitting the review, it takes a while before it shows up in Apple). If on any other platforms, take a screenshot of your subscription and type out a quick review
- Post the screenshot to your stories (or feed) and tag @khalasimmons on Instagram
I can’t wait to connect with you!
Keep Up With Me
LinkedIn: Khala Simmons