It’s time to grow that team, Sis! In today’s episode, Tianna Tye and I discuss:
- How psychology impacts how you lead
- the difference between contractors and team members
- the best time to start hiring team members
Start getting your SOPs together!
More about Tianna
Tianna Tye is the founder of The Leaders’ Circle, and the premier Team Dynamics Consultant for entrepreneurs committed to building high-performing teams so they can scale their business and reclaim their zone of genius.
As a trained Industrial-Organizational Psychologist, Tianna’s expertise in hiring & onboarding, team dynamics, and transformational leadership make her a CEO’s secret weapon for managing all things on the “people” side of the business. When she’s not creating content via her podcast TyePod or facilitating curated team retreats, you can find her cuddling her two dogs and her firefighter husband with a nice glass of Cabernet.
Keep Up with Tianna
If you want a chance for a shoutout on The Boujee Boss Up Podcast,
- If on Apple Podcasts, rate it (5 stars would be dope), leave a review, and take a screenshot (I recommend taking the screenshot before submitting the review, it takes a while before it shows up in Apple). If on any other platforms, take a screenshot of your subscription and type out a quick review
- Post the screenshot to your stories (or feed) and tag @khalasimmons on Instagram
I can’t wait to connect with you!
Keep Up With Me
LinkedIn: Khala Simmons